We need all hands on deck to launch the garden and we need your help. We the Garden Committee would like to have a stellar turnout and are aiming for at least 30 sets for hands ready to work. Please come if only for an hour.
When: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 9AM – 12:30 PM
Where: Front yard of CHM@L
Garden Day Duties –
- Grass seed planting
- Soil spreading and tilling
- Replanting all bulbs
- De-weeding beds
- Rake mulch around current beds
- Set up of watering system
- Power wash steps
We also need:
- Volunteers to baby sit and occupy the smaller children so parents can work.
- Donations of juice boxes and small snacks.
Here’s the link to sign up for this Saturday and a list will be posted by the calendar in the front hall.