The Springboard electives are out!
Find the schedule and costs here: http://www.springboardafterschool.com/wp-content/uploads/Capitol-Hill-Montessori-at-Logan-Winter-Electives-Catalog.pdf
TIMELINE OF IMPORTANT DATES!
- November 15th: Exclusive electives will be posted online for early registration.
- November 19th: Inclusive elective forms available from your SC and emailed via newsletter.
- November 20th: Elective Information Night at Capitol Hill Montessori at Logan School 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
- December 15th: Registration deadline for ALL electives.
Click here to download the electives with descriptions.
Please register online at www.springboardafterschool.com
Springboard-Capitol Hill Fall Electives Catalog
Dear Montessori Families -
Reminder that families can now enroll in aftercare for CHM@L. Please complete the tuition support forms NO LATER THAN July 15.
Apologies for the error!
Dear Montessori Families -
Reminder that families can now enroll in aftercare for CHM@L. Please complete the tuition support forms NO LATER THAN July 31.
Hope you’re having a good summer!
Again, here are key documents for springboard enrollment:
We appreciate that the tuition rates may be a challenge for some families. We encourage ALL families who need assistance with tuition to apply for a scholarship using the attached forms. In order to be able to help off-set cost and gauge how many families need support, we need to hear from you so that the use of scholarship funds can be done in a fair and transparent manner. Springboard will keep a family’s information confidential. The Aftercare committee will not know which families have applied for scholarships. Our community is committed to supporting all families and we do not want families to leave the Montessori program because of the cost of aftercare. Please fill out the tuition support form as soon as possible, but no later than by July 15, 2011, and follow the instructions for returning the form. Springboard will get back to you regarding your application no later than July 31, 2011.
We are working to determine the feasibility of bus service to Watkins and/or Peabody so that your child could attend an aftercare program there. However, at this point, we cannot tell you for sure if there will be bus service. Please stay tuned—but if you are looking for bus service due to the cost of the aftercare program at Logan, PLEASE fill out the tuition assistance application as soon as possible.
Sibling discount is 10%; voucher for care will be accepted. Copies of all material were shared with the teachers and were sent home with students the week of June 13.
· Questions about enrollment, tuition, scheduling (Springboard): 1-800-341-3177 x 101
· Additional questions about operations: Dr. Abraham at Springboard (202-758-5431 or email@example.com)
· Logan Aftercare Committee (a group of parents and teachers): firstname.lastname@example.org